"70 Years of Serving You 1st"
Workers Compensation Insurance
At Belcher Insurance Agency, because we are located geographically in a very rural setting and because there isn’t too much business replication, we wrote lots of different kinds of businesses in a lot of different circumstances.! We became skilled in the National Council on Compensation and KEMI and other residual markets because of many coal and timber-related businesses. We got to know our voluntary and super voluntary markets because of the vast variety of businesses in our small area but also because of the mixed exposures often found, especially as we wrote risks outside our geographical area. Our Workers Compensation Insurance agents can help you build solid loss control and safety programs and assist with compliance challenges. Here are a few of the additional benefits that are available to you from our agency with no cost to you that might reduce your Workers Compensation Insurance premiums!
Risk Assessment, Compliance, and Record Keeping
We have the risk management expertise and resources to help you develop a cost effective plan to control and lower your workplace risks.
Workplace Safety Programs
Our risk assessment and workplace safety program service will assist you in developing a safety manual that will not only lower the probability of personal injury and property damage, but lower premiums as well.
Compliance and Record Keeping
OSHA record keeping responsibilities can be challenging. We can assist you in fulfilling your federal and state requirements.
Claims Cost Containment
We can help you to control workers’ compensation claims by establishing a safety policy, adopting a Return-to-Work Program, streamlining reporting procedures, identifying top loss sources and mitigating legal expenses, all with our tools.
We offer premium financing on any account and for larger accounts we offer payroll reporting.
At Belcher Insurance Agency “70 Years of Serving You 1st” means:
- FREE NEEDS ANALYSIS.We take the time to understand every client’s needs and work hard to provide the best possible insurance solution for the best value.
- EXTRA-ORDINARY SERVICE.We take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing superior communication, quality service, and delivering the ultimate, exceptional experience.
- WE GIVE OUR CLIENTS OUR CELL PHONE NUMBER! Access to your agent at your fingertip.
- EXCEPTIONAL RESPONSIVENESS. We respond as soon as possible to client inquiries–most of the time within minutes.
- TECHNOLOGY. We partner with companies that are innovative and remain on the cutting-edge of technology, so our clients may have the convenience of accessing their policy information at anytime, anywhere, any place.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS. We educate and work collaboratively with clients to bring order to their financial life and to achieve their dreams and goals, as they navigate through the different fiscal stages, such as eliminating debt, asset protection, and retirement planning.
- WE CARE. We go beyond insurance and provide clients with an experience that they will appreciate and services that will help clients improve their cash flow and build personal wealth.
- PARTNERSHIP. Our referral partners will assist our clients with all their real estate needs, such as, buying, refinancing, and investing.
Belcher Insurance Agency is a full-service insurance agency providing Commercial Insurance and Personal Insurance services to residents of Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Maryland, and North and South Carolina including the Southwest Virginia communities of Haysi, Clintwood, Norton, Pennington Gap, Wise , Abingdon, Richlands, Grundy, Lebanon, Castlewood, Saint Paul, Pennington Gap, Jonesville, Duffield, Gate City, Weber City, Bluefield and Tazewell. Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at one of our offices today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Workers Compensation Insurance you need.