"70 Years of Serving You 1st"
Commercial Package Insurance Policy
The Commercial Package Insurance Policy (CPP) can be issued to include almost any type of coverage offered, from property and liability to auto, crime, inland marine and professional liability. When your business risks goes beyond the coverages in a BOP, the flexibility offered by a Packaged Policy provides the opportunity to design a policy specifically for the needs of an organization. It also enables you to have almost all your coverage in one convenient package.
Most Commerical Package Insurance Policies offer expanded coverage endorsements. These endorsements provide additional coverages or increase the base current coverages for lower premiums than purchasing each coverage separately. After assessing your business risks and determining that a commercial package policy is what you need, we will design a custom commercial package insurance policy with specific coverages for your business.
Here are a few main coverages included in a typical Commercial Package Policy:
Commercial property coverages:
- buildings, including additions under construction, permanently installed machinery and building glass
- business personal property
- leased business personal property used in your business
- property of others left in your care for which you are legally liable
- sales samples
Your business personal property doesn’t stay in one place, and neither does your coverage. Most policies cover your business personal property while in transit, at trade shows, or temporarily at locations you don’t own or lease.
After a covered loss, your policy may pay for the extra costs of:
- removing debris of covered property from your premises
- cleaning up pollutants from land and water on your premises
- taking inventory and preparing claims statements
- securing appraisals
- recharging fire extinguishers
A property loss can slow down or even stop your operation until repairs are made – and that may mean lost income. You receive several business income coverages that can reimburse your loss of income and necessary extra expenses you incur to keep your business operating after a covered loss.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation guard coverage – provides coverage for inflationary increases in your building and business personal property values. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
- Equipment breakdown coverage– provides coverage for loss resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Utility services – provides coverage when a covered loss to a power, communication or water utility interrupts service to your premises, which then causes a covered loss to your building, business personal property or loss of income.
- And Many More—Contact us for a detailed risks assessment and insurance proposal.
Protect Against Liabilities
We will provide a risks assessment, custom build a Commercial Package Insurance Policy that meets your needs, and shop the companies to get the best value for you. Give us a call, request an email quote, or visit us to get the best insurance protection and services for your business.
We offer premium financing on any account and for larger accounts we offer payroll reporting.
At Belcher Insurance Agency “70 Years of Serving You 1st” means:
- FREE NEEDS ANALYSIS.We take the time to understand every client’s needs and work hard to provide the best possible insurance solution for the best value.
- EXTRA-ORDINARY SERVICE.We take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing superior communication, quality service, and delivering the ultimate, exceptional experience.
- WE GIVE OUR CLIENTS OUR CELL PHONE NUMBER! Access to your agent at your fingertip.
- EXCEPTIONAL RESPONSIVENESS. We respond as soon as possible to client inquiries–most of the time within minutes.
- TECHNOLOGY. We partner with companies that are innovative and remain on the cutting-edge of technology, so our clients may have the convenience of accessing their policy information at anytime, anywhere, any place.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS. We educate and work collaboratively with clients to bring order to their financial life and to achieve their dreams and goals, as they navigate through the different fiscal stages, such as eliminating debt, asset protection, and retirement planning.
- WE CARE. We go beyond insurance and provide clients with an experience that they will appreciate and services that will help clients improve their cash flow and build personal wealth.
- PARTNERSHIP. Our referral partners will assist our clients with all their real estate needs, such as, buying, refinancing, and investing.
Belcher Insurance Agency is a full-service insurance agency providing Commercial Insurance and Personal Insurance services to residents of Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Maryland, and North and South Carolina including the Southwest Virginia communities of Haysi, Clintwood, Norton, Pennington Gap, Wise , Abingdon, Richlands, Grundy, Lebanon, Castlewood, Saint Paul, Pennington Gap, Jonesville, Duffield, Gate City, Weber City, Bluefield and Tazewell. Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at one of our offices today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Commercial Package Insurance Policy you need.
Insurance for Different Business Types
On the right sidebar of this page, we have include links to a number of business insurance resources. Click on any of the different business types to learn more about the insurance coverages for that type of business. Please call one of our commercial insurance agents at Belcher Insurance Agency for any assistance.