"70 Years of Serving You 1st"
Business Liability Insurance
Even if you take every precaution to remove all possible hazards from your business, you still could be sued for accidents resulting from the carelessness of any visitor, from the operations of your business, from the products that your business manufactures and/or sells or from work that your business has done that doesn’t function the way you promised. Also, just because someone says you did something dangerous, wrong or illegal, doesn’t mean it really happened. That is why Business Liability Insurance is a must. You need an agency and an insurance carrier to take up your arguments and provide a proper amount of protection in case the worst happens.
Yes, you can protect yourself and your business from financially devastating claims that may occur because of events over which you have minimal control. Business Liability Insurance serves to protect against the unknown risks posed by products, directors & officers, errors & omissions, discrimination and other such liabilities.
Belcher Insurance Agency provides Business Liability Insurance from top-rated insurers to Manufacturers, Wholesale, Retail, Services, Transportation, Construction, Commercial Real Estate, Contractors, Restaurants, Hotels, Apartments, and many other businesses in Virginia. We have the experience and the necessary resources to analyze and recommend the correct amount of Business Liability Insurance for your small business.
Protecting your Assets and Liabilities
Our exposure analysis identifies your business’ risks and recommends the optimal blend of insurance coverage and risk management. This generally involves a combination of:
- Workers Compensation
- Property Liability
- Business Auto Insurance
- and More
Business Liability Insurance Features
Business liability insurance coverage insures your business in the event of accidents and injury that might occur on your premises and exposures related to your products. It will protect your business from possible huge payments for bodily injury or property damage to a third party and for medical expenses resulting from the underlying incident. It will also absorb the cost of defending lawsuits that may include investigations or settlements, and for any judgments or bonds required during an appeal.
What You Need to Know About:“EPLI”
Employment practice Liability Insurance can protect you and your business from events that are not covered under most general liabilityinsurance policies such as:
- Discrimination (failure or refusal to hire or any other wrongful treatment of people based on their race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or other status that is protected by federal, state, or local statute or ordinance);
- Harassment (of either a sexual or non-sexual nature); and
- Wrongful Termination (any actual or alleged wrongful dismissal, discharge or termination of employment, including breach of contract).
Your reaction to bad behavior may be completely justified; it may even be a smart business decision that would appear to be beyond reproach. But, if you’re challenged, and you have to go to court to defend yourself, you’re on your own unless you have Employment Practices Liability Insurance. And the cost of defending these claims can be HUGE! In Fact In Most Cases The Cost Of Defense Is The Greatest Cost!
What Should You Do Next?
Regardless of whether you’re a small contractor, large employer or a small business owner, Belcher Insurance Agency can provide liability insurance coverage for your business at an affordable cost.
At Belcher Insurance Agency “70 Years of Serving You 1st” means:
- FREE NEEDS ANALYSIS.We take the time to understand every client’s needs and work hard to provide the best possible insurance solution for the best value.
- EXTRA-ORDINARY SERVICE.We take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing superior communication, quality service, and delivering the ultimate, exceptional experience.
- WE GIVE OUR CLIENTS OUR CELL PHONE NUMBER! Access to your agent at your fingertip.
- EXCEPTIONAL RESPONSIVENESS. We respond as soon as possible to client inquiries–most of the time within minutes.
- TECHNOLOGY. We partner with companies that are innovative and remain on the cutting-edge of technology, so our clients may have the convenience of accessing their policy information at anytime, anywhere, any place.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS. We educate and work collaboratively with clients to bring order to their financial life and to achieve their dreams and goals, as they navigate through the different fiscal stages, such as eliminating debt, asset protection, and retirement planning.
- WE CARE. We go beyond insurance and provide clients with an experience that they will appreciate and services that will help clients improve their cash flow and build personal wealth.
- PARTNERSHIP. Our referral partners will assist our clients with all their real estate needs, such as, buying, refinancing, and investing.
Belcher Insurance Agency is a full-service insurance agency providing Commercial Insurance and Personal Insurance services to residents of Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Maryland, and North and South Carolina including the Southwest Virginia communities of Haysi, Clintwood, Norton, Pennington Gap, Wise , Abingdon, Richlands, Grundy, Lebanon, Castlewood, Saint Paul, Pennington Gap, Jonesville, Duffield, Gate City, Weber City, Bluefield and Tazewell. Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at one of our offices today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Business Liability Insurance you need.
Insurance for Different Business Types
On the right sidebar of this page, we have include links to a number of business insurance resources. Click on any of the different business types to learn more about the insurance coverages for that type of business. Please call one of our commercial insurance agents at Belcher Insurance Agency for any assistance.